Meet the Designer is your chance to meet Sheila and see her very latest designs. These new pieces are not yet in the shops or online but can be pre-ordered at our events this Autumn/Winter. Sheila’s design sketches are above... think Spring bells in blue, pink and white.
Ask Sheila too about her recent collections, Symphony, Stone Circles and her new Matrix rings in rose, white and yellow gold. Make your ring that little bit more unusual with a special request for handset diamonds, rubies or sapphires. Matrix bands are also available in wider and narrower widths than shown below.
Each collection has a story. Symphony, a contemporary collection, was inspired by the movement, harmony and balance of music and designed to the sound of the wind, rain and sea sweeping round the Orkney Workshop.
In contrast, Stone Circles hails the ancient mysteries of Orkney’s great ceremonial Ring of Brodgar and is complimented by Sheila’s new textured Matrix rings.
It’s also an opportunity to discuss any special requirements you may have. Sheila specializes in engagement and wedding rings and has created beautifully interlocking ring sets with handset diamonds.
Do join Sheila for Meet the Designer – exact times when Sheila will be in the shops are always on Facebook shortly before the event. Events are in the north, south, east and west of Scotland:
- Glasgow 17 – 19 Sept – The Jewellery Room, Frasers, Buchanan Street
- St Andrews 25 – 26 Sept – Matthew Henderson, 2 Bell Street
- Edinburgh 29 Oct - 1 Nov – Lower Ground Floor, Jenners, Princes Street
- John O’ Groats 13 – 15 Nov – First and Last Gift Shop
Coming in 2016
- Edinburgh – early June – Sheila’s Boutique Gallery, 18 St Stephen Street
- Loch Lomond – late July – Jenners, Loch Lomond Shores, Ben Lomond Way, Balloch
A warm welcome and a wee taste of Orkney await you!