View Larger Map
Our Edinburgh Gallery is now open again to customers. We’re delighted to start opening our retail locations in line with Scottish Government guidance and look forward to welcoming you. We appreciate your patience as we introduce new measures to help make your visit as enjoyable and safe as possible.
To avoid disappointment during busy times, we’ve added a booking system to our website where you can book a 45-minute one-to-one appointment with one of the Sheila Fleet team. For vulnerable or shielding customers, it’s also possible to book a dedicated morning appointment during which the gallery will be closed to the public.
Additional COVID-19 measures now in place
Here are some of the measures now in place in our galleries. Please be aware that guidance may change at any time:
- Hand sanitiser provided on arrival. We ask all customers to use sanitiser located at the entrance of our galleries. Additional sanitiser will also be provided before and after trying on jewellery.
- Doorbell to gain access. If our doors are closed, you may need to ring the bell. One of our team will greet you at a safe distance and explain next steps.
- Floor markings to help observe social distancing.
- Protective screens at retail counters.
- Protective visors & gloves for our retail staff. Our staff may wear face visors and gloves when assisting you e.g. when sizing your finger for rings.
- Protective visors available for customer use.
About Sheila Fleet Edinburgh
Sheila opened this lovely Gallery in 2008. Edinburgh is a significant city for Sheila. She studied at Edinburgh College of Art in the 1960s and was awarded an Honorary Degree in 2014. Her jewellery is hallmarked here and her first concession was established in Jenners on Princes Street in 1995. It's fitting the first Gallery to open outside Orkney is also in Scotland's capital.
The Edinburgh Gallery is situated just minutes from the city centre. A pleasant walk will take you through the historic Second New Town into charming Stockbridge, an area full of vintage shops, art galleries and restaurants.
After the crowds of Princes Street, it's a relaxing experience. Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere as you view our jewellery and captivating ring collections. You can be sure of a friendly welcome and personal assistance from Denise and her team. They will be pleased to measure your finger if you would like a ring made specially for you. Ask about our carefully-crafted interlocking engagement and wedding rings, a symbol of eternal unity.
You'll also find a selection of quality gifts including designer glass, ceramic and knitwear, all made in Scotland. Sheila also stocks tapestry prints and handmade rugs created by her sister, Leila Thomson.
Take a pleasant 20 minute downhill walk from Princes Street or catch bus 24, 29 or 42 to the Kerr Street stop in North West Circus Place.
|Phone:||+44 131 225 5939|
Sheila Fleet Edinburgh
18 St Stephen Street
"A lovely, peaceful place to choose your perfect ring."