We hope your jewellery reaches you in perfect condition, however if the items are damaged in transit, or are faulty please contact us immediately so we can advise you what to do. Please retain the original packaging as you may be asked to return this with the jewellery to us.
How to return your jewellery
Please pack returned goods with care and send them by Royal Mail Special Delivery or an equivalent postal service, which provides adequate insurance to cover the value of the item and requires a signature on receipt. It is imperative that you use the correct postal service when returning goods to us, as we cannot be held responsible for any items returned to us that are lost in transit.
Sheila Fleet Jewellery Tankerness Orkney KW17 2QT UNITED KINGDOM
Returning jewellery from outside EU europe
If returning items from overseas outside the EU Europe please clearly write on your CN23 customs declaration 'RETURNED BRITISH GOODS/FAILED SALE'. If it is not clear that your jewellery is a return and we incur customs charges we will pass these on to you.
Also please write the item description as 'Fashion Accessory' as not to raise awareness to the contents enclosed.
If you need any help please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone +44(0) 1856 861 203 before returning the jewellery to us.
Faulty or incorrect jewellery
Before returning your items please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your order number
- A photograph of the jewellery which is damaged
- A photograph of the damaged packaging if this is the case
On receiving the parcel we will carefully examine the returned goods. If the goods are faulty or an incorrect item has been supplied or they have been damaged in transit, we will replace the item or refund the cost, including postage, provided you have notified us within 30 days from date of purchase. For hygiene reasons we can only replace earrings that have not been worn and this is at the discretion of the management.
Special orders and engraving
We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on bespoke items or jewellery which has been personalised. For example, jewellery which has been engraved, has a special stone, has a special enamel colour, is an unusual size or has been commissioned by you cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We do not accept returns of any jewellery which has been altered in any way after the date of purchase. Nor do we accept responsibility for damage or injury caused by our goods if they have been altered in any way after the date of purchase or worn incorrectly. We recommend that any Sheila Fleet Jewellery alterations are done by us in our Workshop.
Your right to cancel your order
You can return your order if you change your mind, provided you notify us within 14 days of receiving your jewellery and return it within a further 14 days.
We greatly appreciate it if you would notify us immediately by telephone, fax or e-mail if you decide to cancel your order. Please ensure you quote your order number.
Christmas Returns Policy
- Goods purchased in-store or online from 25 October to 24 December can be exchanged* until 31 January, provided the goods are returned in their original packaging and in a saleable condition. Earrings must be unworn.
- Exchanges* and refunds can be processed in-store or by returning the jewellery to us at our Orkney workshop (Sheila Fleet Jewellery, The Workshop, Tankerness, Orkney, KW17 2QT).
- Goods presented with a gift receipt can be exchanged, or a credit note provided to the value of the original purchase.
- Goods can be fully refunded when returned within 14 days of purchase, provided the goods are returned in their original packaging and in a saleable condition. Earrings must be unworn.
* Bespoke or customised jewellery (‘specials’) and engraved jewellery is non-refundable or exchangeable.